The historic William Fulton House is open again for summer weekend tours at the Finney County Historical Museum in Garden City. Built by Garden City co-founder William D. Fulton in 1884, the Folk Victorian house is available for public viewing from 2 to 4 p.m. most Saturdays and Sundays throughout the summer. Admission is free. The 133-year-old home, located just southwest of the museum in Lee Richardson Zoo, is the last of three homes occupied by Fulton and his wife, Luticia, whose garden is credited with inspiring Garden City’s name. This will mark the structure’s 12th summer of tours, which are supported for the third consecutive season by the Finney County Convention and Visitor’s Bureau. The home’s main floor features a living room, dining room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen equipped with period furniture. The parlor houses an exhibit on early-day Garden City and the house is surrounded by gardens featuring plantings appropriate for the late 19th Century.