Survey results are in, Kansas says the two highest profile races in the election are very close according to a recent press release. Fort Hays State University’s Docking Institute of Public Affairs recently completed Kansas Speaks Survey 2014.
Here are gubernatorial survey results of likely voters:
- 36.5 percent said they would vote today for Brownback/Collier
- 38.8 percent said they would vote for Davis/Docking
- 8.5 percent said they would vote for Umbehr/Umbehr
- 16 percent were undecided
When it comes to the secretary of state race, here how it looks:
- 45.3 percent said they would vote for Kris Kobach
- 40.4 percent said they would vote for Jean Schodorf
- 14 percent are undecided
Out of the 952 respondents, 685 said they voted in 2012.
The margin of error is 3.8 percent, which translates to there are no clear leaders in the governor’s race, but Kobach does have the edge over Schodorf.
Complete results will be released October 19.