HPPR hosts & contributors
Links to key documents regarding High Plains Public Radio's governance, finances and FCC authorizations and filings are provided below. If you have any questions or need any further information, please contact HPPR's Executive Director, Deb Oyler at email@example.com.
- Articles of Incorporation of the Kanza Society, Inc. (original 1975 filing)
Note: The Kanza Society, Inc. is the non-profit corporation which owns and operates High Plains Public Radio.
- Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation (1977)
- Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation (2007)
- By-laws of the Kanza Society, Inc.
FCC authorizations and filings:
- Current permits and applications
- Go to http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/app_sear.htm
- Enter "Kanza Society, Inc." in the "Applicant Name" field
- Click the "Submit Application Search" button at the bottom of the page
- Most recent Equal Employment Opportunity filing
Adobe Acrobat needed to view reports.