Becoming a Sustaining Member is a convenient and reliable way to manage your financial support for HPPR through ongoing monthly payments that are either automatically transferred from your bank account or charged to your credit card. A record of each monthly contribution appears on your bank account or credit card statement. Your commitment automatically renews each year unless you choose otherwise.
Benefits of Sustaining Membership
As a Sustaining Member, you will:
- Enjoy the convenience of secure, automatic monthly payments that transfer from your bank account or charge to your credit card;
- Enable more dollars to go toward programming by helping reduce HPPR's administrative and mail costs (especially by using the automatic bank draft option);
- Receive a year-end report of your total annual contributions for tax purposes;
- Be able to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly contribution at any time;
- Know that your continuing contribution provides you and the High Plains with in-depth news, timeless music and genuine entertainment every day of the year.
How to sign-up as a Sustaining Member
To become a Sustaining Member through monthly automatic withdrawal from your bank account:
- Complete, sign and date the Sustaining Member Bank Draft Enrollment Form (PDF, Word), indicating the amount that you choose to transfer from your checking account to HPPR each month.
- Return the signed Sustaining Member Enrollment Form along with a blank check marked "VOID" to: Ben Brandow, HPPR, 210 North 7th Street, Garden City, KS 67846.
- Watch for the first automatic withdrawal to appear on your bank statement (usually in the month following the month HPPR receives your form).
- Notify HPPR as soon as possible if you plan to change bank accounts, close an account or open a new bank account so your enrollment as a Sustaining Member can be updated.
To become a Sustaining Member through monthly charges to your credit card:
- Complete, sign and date the downloadable Sustaining Member Credit Card Enrollment Form (PDF, Word), indicating the amount that you choose to charge to your credit card for HPPR each month.
- Return the signed Sustaining Member Enrollment Form to: Ben Brandow, HPPR, 210 North 7th Street, Garden City, KS 67846.
- Watch for the first automatic charge to appear on your credit card statement (usually in the month following the month HPPR receives your form).
- Notify HPPR as soon as possible if you plan to cancel the credit card being used or change the credit card you prefer to use so your enrollment as a Sustaining Member can be updated.
Questions and changes for an existing Sustaining Membership
If you have any questions or need to make any changes to your existing Sustaining Membership, please contact:
Brandy Roberts, Member Services Manager
210 North 7th Street
Garden City, KS 67846
Legal Notes: Contributions are tax deductible less the fair market value of any premium or thank-you gifts received. HPPR is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization incorporated as the Kanza Society Inc. in the state of Kansas and registered in the state of Texas. All gifts provided to HPPR originating as ACH transactions comply with United States law.