High Plains Public Radio produces a series of regional features concerning the history, culture, environment, commerce and community life of the High Plains region. Many of these offerings are produced by volunteer contributors who have deep knowledge of, experience with and affection for life on the High Plains. If you have any questions about HPPR's feature programming or an idea for developing a new feature, please contact Cindee Talley, HPPR's Regional Programming Director.
Features currently being broadcast include:
- Growing on the High Plains with Skip Mancini
- Harvest Public Media stories (in conjunction with Kansas Public Radio, KCUR, Iowa Public Radio, Nebraska Educational TV/Radio and KBIA)
- High Plain History with Skip Mancini
- High Plains Outdoors with Luke Clayton and Larry Weishuhn
- Prairie Ramblings with Karen Madorin
Features no longer being broadcast but available for listening on this website include: